What is your idea of a perfect holiday break? Maybe it’s spending quality time with family or friends exploring new places. Perhaps it’s trying amazing things or soaking up the sunshine on a pristine sandy beach? Yes, welcome to Komodo Island, where you can honestly say that you can have it all in Komodo. When you think about Komodo Island in East Nusa Tenggara, you probably think of the Komodo Dragons which are actually a kind of the largest lizard. But, this island is also much more than that: dynamic diving sites, lush rainforests, impressive mountain ranges, pristine beaches, thundering waterfalls. And that’s not all, there’s the cultural scene, amazing cuisine, the habitat of various other land and sea creatures. There are just so many fun things to do here, and this is how you can have the top, best Komodo tours on the trip.
Having an awesome Top Komodo Tours!
There are numerous top Komodo Tours who are selling for groups or solo trips. Having an amazing trip is just impossible without the help of the local tour organizer. Local tours will help you to manage the great itineraries, operate the boat and fun activities. Therefore, joining a Komodo tour arranged by agencies is what you need to enjoy this island to the fullest.
More Travelling Stories:
Exotic Destinations in Komodo
Komodo is a beautiful and exciting island. It’s home to a wonderful mix of mountains, beaches, and wildlife. Here are the top exotic destinations in The Top Komodo Tours.
1. Gili Laba – Gili Laba is a small iconic, beautiful and remote island. This island is well known for trekking, the small hills allow travelers to enjoy breathtaking views of the national park.
2. Kelor Island – A trip to the Komodo Island is not perfect without marveling at its beautiful marine life. Kelor island is a home to 206 types of corals and thousands of amazing fishes.
3. Pink Beach – If there is one place you absolutely have to see in Komodo, it’s Pink Beach. Pink beach is one of the magical beaches on Komodo Island. This gorgeous beach is called Pink beach because the beach has amazing pink sand. The pink sand is a mixture of colors from white sand with coral fragments of very small marine creatures which have a red shell.
4. Loh Buaya – This area is the main habitat of Komodo Dragon, The giant lizards in Rinca Island. Other fun things to do in Loh Buaya include chilling on the beach and trekking.
5. Komodo Tourism Village – Here, you will be able to witness a day in the life of the local. Komodo Tourism Village also allows you to purchase some unique and local souvenirs like Komodo dragon wooden sculptures.