Flores Island is no doubt one of the world’s best holiday destinations. This island has natural wonders such as the mystical volcano Kelimutu, impenetrable jungle, the beautiful panorama of the rice fields, unspoiled sandy beaches, and traditional villages with an exotic culture and local people. Traveling to Flores is a step into another world. Forgetting to pack items that you need during your trip on the Flores Island Tour is a pain. To help you get organized too, here are the tips on what you need to pack for a trip to Flores.
The Essential Flores Island Tour Packing List
- Sunscreen – Sunscreen is a must! The sun is brutal on Flores Island, so make sure you bring yours on Flores Island Tour! It’s essential to use a lightweight, environmentally friendly sunscreen in a recyclable bottle rather than a spray, but when you are trying snorkeling or diving, use a safe reef sunscreen. It helps to protect the coral reef and underwater critters!
- Dry Shampoo – Dry Shampoo is a must-have item for this trip. Whether you are visiting somewhere with water activities or looking clean without going through the stress of washing and drying, it keeps your hair feeling gorgeously fresh, clean, and feeling fabulous again.
- Sunglasses – This item is the one you couldn’t leave out. Although pretty easy to replace, a trip on Flores without sunglasses when you need them isn’t a great start to a trip.
- Sun Hat – A sun hat is a packing essential if you’re headed to Flores Island. You will need a wide hat to protect you from the sun.
- Swimsuits – You can’t forget a swimsuit! Swimsuits are usually the go-to tops of this Flores Island Tour.
- Camera – There are so many spectacular and mysterious spots in Flores that would look incredible on your Instagram post. You will have the chance to take epic pictures, remember to bring your camera!
- Small Bags – You need a small bag with you to store all of the stuff. It will help keep things organized, easy to find, and lightweight, and the perfect size for a holiday.
- Hiking Travel Pants – Bring a pair of quick-dry pants that serve multiple purposes and are up for adventure anywhere: beach, jungle, river, mountains. You are going to need that!
- Hand sanitizer – Bring at least 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer with you. You never know when you might need this item. Perhaps after you use a public restroom or after you touched hard surfaces somewhere on your holiday, don’t forget to keep your hands clean and bring a hand sanitizer in your bag!
- Cash – It’s good to have some money on hand if there is an issue with the ATM. So, don’t forget to bring enough money for the whole trip.
Read More :