Yes, there are other sites around the world that are popular for their beaches and marine biodiversity. But none compare to Raja Ampat. Why? Since few people visit Raja Ampat, it is easy to admire its natural beauty without being disturbed by people.
Why you will love Raja Ampat trip?
Furthermore, it is a component of the well-known “Coral Triangle” that every scuba diver and marine lover is familiar with. The coral triangle is renowned as the “Amazon of the Seas”. It contains more than 76 percent of all known coral species despite covering only 1.6 percent of the world’s maritime area. Why you will love the Raja Ampat trip?
- Raja Ampat is one of the few places on the earth. You may view such a diverse range of marine creatures in their native habitat, thanks to its exceptional biodiversity.
- Raja Ampat, located in the vast Coral Triangle between the Indian and Pacific oceans, offers an unparalleled snorkeling experience. We’re talking about viewpoints comparable to those of a diver.
- Raja Ampat’s reefs are in excellent condition, with numerous gigantic corals, purple corals, and sea squirts, as well as hard coral tables, deer antler corals, and green and brown moose antler corals.
- Raja Ampat’s people are wonderful and welcoming, as well as model conservationists and craftspeople. For a day, immerse yourself in their culture in the charming Arborek Tourist Village.
The boat you’ll be sailing in is designed in the style of a traditional Indonesian. It is half the fun of Raja Ampat trip.
Is this a journey that you should take?
The beauty of a sailing trip to Raja Ampat is that each day is different, and while we have an objective to reach, we can adjust the day’s schedule if the weather or the group’s interests change. The itinerary is subject to change and is subject to weather and sea conditions. To protect your safety at all times, your skipper will make the final decision.
- Because you’ll be spending most of your time on a Raja Ampat liveaboard, you’ll need to be comfortable moving around the boat, especially up and down steps. With that stated, some people have a natural affinity for the sea, while others do not. If necessary, your courteous staff will be able to assist with the effects of seasickness.
- This is an expedition on a boat model like traditional outrigger canoes. It means that living quarters, cabins, baths, and showers will share with other guests. Although sleeping arrangements may be cramped, you will spend the majority of your time above deck and in the open air.
- Time spent on the water also equates to time spent in the sun. Remember to bring UV protection, such as sunscreen and a hat, and to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Please keep in mind that safe sailing is contingent on good weather, therefore schedule alterations may be made at the last minute if the weather becomes bad. If something changes, you may rely on your experienced skipper to choose a different route or activity.